Hasty communication can ruins relationships and careers....
You may not know that there are several ways to buy insurance, such as through captive agents or telephone representatives, both of whom only sell insurance from one insurance company. Unlike these sources, independent agents represent, on average, eight different insurance carriers and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from more than one insurance company;
- Is not beholden to any one company; unlike “captive” agents, so, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change;
- Assists you when you have a claim;
- Is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs;
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs;
- Is a “value hunter,” who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service;
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.
- Overall, customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is our most important job!
Prime Pharmacy Network Change Effective Jan. 1, 2017 for Fully Insured Group and Retail Market Plans
Effective Jan. 1, 2017 (regardless of renewal date), CVS...